Villa - San Fulgencio - CGSF0003
- 247.000 €
- Published date: 01/02/2021
- San Fulgencio, Alicante, Spain
Semi-detached houses with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, on separate plots with optional pool.
Design and finishes in a modern style, aimed at achieving a building of sustainability and energy efficiency.
Large terraces, solariums and private gardens with parking space.
STRUCTURE AND FOUNDATION:
- Reinforced concrete structure.
- One-way slabs.
- Foundation based on reinforced concrete footings with tie straps and perimeter walls, for the installation of sanitary slabs.
- Passable inverted flat roof, guaranteeing better thermal insulation, with rigid XPS DE 80 mm extruded polystyrene plates.
- Finished in non-slip and anti-frost flooring in passable areas.
FACADES AND ENCLOSURES:
- Coating: two-layer waterproofed render.
- Exterior facade sheet: brick 24x12x10 cm., To finish with continuous single-layer coating.
- Facade interior sheet: Ceramic perforated brick.
- Insulation: Extruded polystyrene panels with closed cell structure (XPS).
- Interior partitions: Factory to be clad, 7cm thick, made with 24x11.5x7cm hollow ceramic bricks.
- Party walls: double sheet of ceramic brick with a double hole with a chamber with rock wool insulation in dividing walls between houses. With acoustic insulation for airborne transmission.
- Roofs for terraces with exterior finishes as in facades on ceramic brick, finished on both sides with water-repellent white single-layer plaster. White ceramic stoneware skirting.
- Interior flooring for homes: porcelain ceramic tiles measuring 60x60 cm. • Flooring loc. Damp homes: porcelain ceramic tiles measuring 60x60 cm.
- Pavement for terraces and covered areas: porcelain ceramic, with non-slip treatment. • Kitchen flooring: porcelain ceramic tiles measuring 60x60 cm.
- Stair flooring: Silestone type, with a polished and polished finish.
- Smooth paint in general and enameled in bathrooms. • Porcelain stoneware bathroom tiling.
- Suspended / suspended plasterboard ceiling according to zones.
- In specific areas, footlight formed in the plasterboard of the ceiling with an RGB LED strip.
- Paint in soft color on walls and white on ceilings.
WOODEN CARPENTRY AND DOORS:
- Doors in MDF 35 mm board from floor to ceiling enameled in white.
- Hidden frame and hardware.
smooth or grooved sliding doors with enamel.
- Armored entrance door with exterior in wood color and peephole.
- Wardrobes with matt white lacquered white doors completing the trunk.
- Textured interior finishes. Chests of drawers, bars and shelves
- High skirting in white enamelled MDF.
ALUMINUM AND GLASS CARPENTRY:
- Tilt and turn, fixed and sliding with thermal break profile aluminum lacquered in gray anodized with motorized blinds.
- Glazing: All the aluminum frames will be glazed with Climalit and laminated safety glass on the outside and inside as appropriate.
PLUMBING AND SANITARY:
- PPR cross-linked polypropylene pipes.
- PVC sanitation, and soundproof downspouts.
- Toilets with built-in cistern and push button to be chosen by the DF.
- Basins to rest on countertop.
- Wall-mounted basin taps.
- Wall-mounted shower taps made up of: bath-shower mixer + shower head + adjustable support with water connection.
- Showers with a level plate.
- Fixed screens in securit glass bathrooms.
- Accessible shut-off valves in entry areas to wet rooms.
- Water intakes on the lower terrace and Solarium.
ELECTRICITY AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS:
- Installation of telecommunications according to the regulation of common telecommunication infrastructures.
- Integrated services digital network (Channeling) for cable TV installation.
- Installation of video intercom with color screen.
- Receiving installation for television, analog and digital, radio and telephony with outlets in bedrooms.
- Extractors in bathrooms.
- Alarm installation with volumetric detectors and interior siren
- Recessed spotlights and lighting system with indirect lights in bedrooms and living room.
- Integrated intake in carpentry.
- Extraction mouths in kitchen and bathrooms.
- Discharge and extraction duct networks.
- Individual DHW production, using a highly energy efficient heat pump.
- Pre-installation for hot and cold air conditioning through ducts, throughout the house by means of an individual heat pump, with an outdoor unit on the roof, an indoor unit in a false ceiling in the secondary bathroom and ducts for impulsion in grids.
KITCHEN AND EQUIPMENT:
- High-gloss white or gray appliances.
- White Dalian type or white Silestone type countertop. Built-in sink.
- Single-lever kitchen faucet with aerator.
- CasaGator says: Now is the right time to buy a property in Spain
- CasaGator offering you only the best quality, most desirable investment at the best prices and at the earliest stages, we insure you get the best value for your money
- CasaGator and our partners are the best-qualified people to help you with your decision and with the entire process of buying property
- CasaGator can assist you with all aspects about buying property in Spain, from the legal side; to furnishing or customising your home