Villa - Hondón de las Nieves - CGHON0002
- 245.000 €
- Published date: 20/03/2021
- Hondón de las Nieves, Alicante, Spain
We offer a selection of custom homes of modern and traditional design on 10,000 m2 plots.
According to the city council regulations, it is allowed to build 2 procent of the square meters of the plots, so 200 m2 can be built.
Hondón is surrounded by an expanse of breathtaking mountain views and the traditional arid countryside of Spain. These excellent views are a delight at all times of the year, the changing light and shadow of the landscape fascinate when driving on country roads.
El Hondón is known for its mild climate and its pleasant summer breezes, which is appreciated in the especially hot summer months when the temperature rarely falls below 30 degrees. The region enjoys 310 sunny days a year, where the air is very pure and the pace of life is slow. In Hondón you will enjoy a calm and stress-free life.
The area is well known for its vineyards and its almond trees. Under the square and around its streets there are a number of bars, restaurants, bakeries, butchers, a medical center, dentists, hardware stores, pharmacies, banks, opticians, law offices, hairdressers, shoe stores, supermarkets, appliance stores, gas stations, post office, school and a 24-hour shop, really everything you need at your fingertips. There is a flea market twice a week and of course wine cellars.
The beaches and the city of Alicante are 40 minutes away by car and the airport just 30 minutes.
- CasaGator says: Now is the right time to buy a property in Spain
- CasaGator offering you only the best quality, most desirable investment at the best prices and at the earliest stages, we insure you get the best value for your money
- CasaGator and our partners are the best-qualified people to help you with your decision and with the entire process of buying property
- CasaGator can assist you with all aspects about buying property in Spain, from the legal side; to furnishing or customising your home