Villa - Polop - CGPOL0013
- 379.000 €
- Published date: 24/03/2021
- Polop, Alicante, Spain
New project on a magnificent corner plot (480 m2) in Polop with stunning views of the mountains and the sea (Altea, Albir, Benidorm).
Built under the exclusive architectural style of the Ibizan, Balearic and Mediterranean islands. It consists of minimal, pure white volumes with rounded edges that cast different shades of shadow throughout the day.
The house has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (1 suite), an open plan kitchen diner with a wonderful living room with large glazing overlooking the views. And a large basement with a garage, which could be used for different activities.
The outdoor area focuses on the pool, a wonderful pergola connected to the dining room and the possibility of having a beautiful garden to match the white rounded volumes of the street entrance, providing an authentic Mediterranean patio experience.
The house is located on a slope that is elegantly resolved by accessing the ground floor-living room on the highest level of the street. The volume of the basement is differentiated by a natural stone cladding.
The house has a solarium where you can enjoy the best views.
- CasaGator says: Now is the right time to buy a property in Spain
- CasaGator offering you only the best quality, most desirable investment at the best prices and at the earliest stages, we insure you get the best value for your money
- CasaGator and our partners are the best-qualified people to help you with your decision and with the entire process of buying property
- CasaGator can assist you with all aspects about buying property in Spain, from the legal side; to furnishing or customising your home