Villa - la Nucia - CGLNU0002
- 544.400 €
- Published date: 25/03/2021
- la Nucia, Alicante, Spain
Wonderful house of exclusive Ibizan style, with views of the sea and mountains.
On the ground floor it has two bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen-dining room with storage room and living room. On the upper floor is the master bedroom, with bathroom and dressing room.
The large living room-dining room-kitchen on the ground floor has a large-format sliding carpentry that is hidden embedded in the walls, posing an unobstructed transition to the outdoor area where it is received by a decorative masonry pergola, which acts as a mattress light between the interior and exterior. Located next to the pool, which is oriented to the south and also has views towards the sea and mountains.
The volumetry of the façade is inspired by the organic architecture of small Mediterranean urban settlements, such as Altea and the Greek island of Santorini, where due to the topography and the passage of time, groups / clusters of random white volumes are formed. In this case, we have tried to have 6 different heights for the finishing of the walls with rounded corners, giving play to the facade and accompanying it with decorative wooden lintels.
The basement has a large usable area for multiple uses.
It has a solarium from where you can contemplate privileged views.
- CasaGator says: Now is the right time to buy a property in Spain
- CasaGator offering you only the best quality, most desirable investment at the best prices and at the earliest stages, we insure you get the best value for your money
- CasaGator and our partners are the best-qualified people to help you with your decision and with the entire process of buying property
- CasaGator can assist you with all aspects about buying property in Spain, from the legal side; to furnishing or customising your home