- 107.000 €
- Ref: CGCM4580 Notify prices drop
Townhouse with 4 bedrooms and 1 bathroom in Benejuzar, Alicante.
Traditional town house in the small village of Benejuzar. This traditional property is in good condition and full of potential. The property consists of a ground floor with, 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, living/dining area with open fireplace, kitchen/utility area and large storage room. The storage room originally was a garage and could easily be altered back if required. From the kitchen area you have access to the roof solarium which also boasts a large separate bedroom with fireplace.
Benejuzar is one of the smaller villages that make up the vega baja area, it has weekly markets, municipal pool and park areas that include BBQ areas. The village is only a short drive from the bustling city of Orihuela were you have an array of amenities at hand. The village itself has a bus service running through it.
Build Size: 140 m2
|Offer Type||For sale|
|Build Size||140 m2|
- CasaGator says: Now is the right time to buy a property in Spain
- CasaGator offering you only the best quality, most desirable investment at the best prices and at the earliest stages, we insure you get the best value for your money
- CasaGator and our partners are the best-qualified people to help you with your decision and with the entire process of buying property
- CasaGator can assist you with all aspects about buying property in Spain, from the legal side; to furnishing or customising your home