- 170.000 €
- Ref: CGCM6138 Notify prices drop
Townhouse with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in Rojales, Alicante.
We are pleased to present this charming vilage townhouse located in the lovely spanish town of Rojales.
The property itself is a three bed two bath townhouse spread out over 200m2. The property is spread out over a couple of level with internal staircase. Located in the heart of the town, the property benefits from having all amenities nearby and within walking distance, such as bars, restaurants, supermarkets, banks, etc.
The property comes with three bedrooms and two bathrooms, private terrace for outside dining, interior patio area and gallery. The property comes equipped with dual A/c and, being in the centre of the town, especially benefits from having a private garage big enough to fit up to three cars.
The village of Rojales in located in the Southern province of Alicante, just a 35-minute drive from Alicante airport and an hours’ drives from Corvera Airport. Rojales is popular for many reasons. Its traditions and festivals, the river segura, along with a mass of services and amenities. Just a short drive from the village will bring to the glorious coastline of Guardamar Del Segura, here you can take advantage of the prestigious blue flag beaches. Just on the outskirts of the village you will find the golf course of La Marquesa and if you are looking for more of a challenge, then the infamous La Finca course is just a short drive away. There is also a water park situated in the neighbouring Ciudad Quesada.
Build Size: 200 m2
|Offer Type||For sale|
|Build Size||200 m2|
- CasaGator says: Now is the right time to buy a property in Spain
- CasaGator offering you only the best quality, most desirable investment at the best prices and at the earliest stages, we insure you get the best value for your money
- CasaGator and our partners are the best-qualified people to help you with your decision and with the entire process of buying property
- CasaGator can assist you with all aspects about buying property in Spain, from the legal side; to furnishing or customising your home