- 210.000 €
- Ciudad Quesada
- Ref: CGCM7941 Notify prices drop
Land with 0 bedrooms and 0 bathrooms in Ciudad Quesada, Alicante.
Here we have a great opportunity to acquire a good size building plot (588sqm) in the New part of Ciudad Quesada. The plot occupies a slightly elevated position and commands some wonderful views down towards the neighbouring salt lake and Mediterranean Sea!
Here at We we can also help you find a trustworthy builder and architect if needed to make your dream property a reality! CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO ON DESIGN + BUILD along with our TESTIMONIAL page to see that we really can make it happen!
The area of Ciudad Quesada makes up part of Rojales, in the Southern province of Alicante. It is located 6km from the Mediterranean Sea and 8 km north from Torrevieja. It is close to the villages of Rojales, Benijofar, Benimar, Formentera del Segura, etc.
In 1970, an entrepreneur called Justo Ciudad Quesada decided to start his own town and he built Ciudad Quesada. The urbanisation grew and nowadays it is considered as a real Spanish town.
Ciudad Quesada is a popular area where many people live the whole year round. This area offers a great amount of services and amenities such as shops, restaurants, bars and much more. Ciudad Quesada also offers a golf course, sports facilities and a water park.
The views from Ciudad Quesada are truly wonderful, such as mountains, countryside and the salt lakes. Only a few minutes’ drive you can reach the blue flag beaches of Guardamar del Segura, La Mata and Torrevieja.
It is interesting to know that Ciudad Quesada has its own golf course called La Marquesa golf and country club. Also near you can find the golf courses of La Finca Golf (in Algorfa), Royal Campoamor and Las Ramblas Golf (both in Campoamor).
Ciudad Quesada is located approximately 38 minutes driving to Alicante airport and around 55 minutes to Covera airport.
Nearby places of interest are the areas of Elche (famous for its palms) or going south to enjoy the beaches of La Manga could be a good idea. If you want history, the historic city of Murcia is not far (around 45 minutes driving).
Plot: 588 m2
|Offer Type||For sale|
- CasaGator says: Now is the right time to buy a property in Spain
- CasaGator offering you only the best quality, most desirable investment at the best prices and at the earliest stages, we insure you get the best value for your money
- CasaGator and our partners are the best-qualified people to help you with your decision and with the entire process of buying property
- CasaGator can assist you with all aspects about buying property in Spain, from the legal side; to furnishing or customising your home