309.000 €299.950 €
- Ref: CGVRE4865 Notify prices drop
Finca with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in Rojales (Rojales - Country), Alicante.
This South Facing, Three Bedroom Country Property in Rojales is located within the vast countryside, just a five minute drive outside the nearest town centre where you can find many amenities and facilities, also just a 10 minute drive to the nearest local beaches and sea front at Guardamar del Segura, known for being blue flag and award winning! This fantastic property is set across two levels, comprising of a separate large family sized kitchen with breakfast table and chairs; also an adjoining utility room, ideal for storage too, or even for a ironing room (as this would be an ideal family home of course); spacious lounge/dining room with access to the front veranda of a superb size, overlooking the gardens, able to be sheltered by the added roller blinds; a family shower room; three double bedrooms, the master on the first floor with a walk in shower room & access out to the wrap around terrace, where you can take in the beautiful surrounding land, area, countryside and mountain views!!! Outside is a spectacular 10.000m2 + plot with of course ample parking, a garage/workshop and car port, plenty of palm trees ample land for agricultural purposes, space for a pool or tennis courts and more.
What a place, with many extras included too such as a log burning fireplace, fitted wardrobes, ceiling fans and more!
Build Size: 212 m2
Plot: 10436 m2
Off Road Parking
|Offer Type||For sale|
|Build Size||212 m2|
- CasaGator says: Now is the right time to buy a property in Spain
- CasaGator offering you only the best quality, most desirable investment at the best prices and at the earliest stages, we insure you get the best value for your money
- CasaGator and our partners are the best-qualified people to help you with your decision and with the entire process of buying property
- CasaGator can assist you with all aspects about buying property in Spain, from the legal side; to furnishing or customising your home