- 69.950 €
- Ref: CGCE3666DH Notify prices drop
Apartment with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom in Torrevieja (San Luis), Alicante.
Bargain apartment in gated complex with large communal swimming pool close to the nature park of Torrevieja & La Mata
The property is situated within an exclusive complex with electronic controlled entrance gates leading through to the parking areas and fantastic communal pool with sunbathing areas.
The Apartment is situated in one of the apartment blocks on the ground floor. Entering into the block there is a elevator or stairs to take you up to the other levels within the block and the roof, once inside to the left is the American kitchen with a breakfast bar and wall mounted and floor standing units and marble worktops.
Following on into the spacious open plan lounge and dining area which leads out to the glazed in large sunny balcony.
Going back to the lounge is access to the two double bedrooms and the family bathroom including bath, pedestal sink, bidet and w.c. The orginal third bedroom is currently being used as a dining room however the current owners have used part of the glazed in balcony to create another option for the third bedroom.
This fantastic apartment is close to a selection of amenities and access to the local bus is right at the front of the complex which takes you in to the Town centre of Torrevieja and the beach.
Distance to beach: 10 min.
Distance to airport: 30 min.
Distance to amenities: 3 min.
Distance to Golf: 10 min.
Close to services
Off road Parking
|Offer Type||For sale|
|Build Size||65 m2|
- CasaGator says: Now is the right time to buy a property in Spain
- CasaGator offering you only the best quality, most desirable investment at the best prices and at the earliest stages, we insure you get the best value for your money
- CasaGator and our partners are the best-qualified people to help you with your decision and with the entire process of buying property
- CasaGator can assist you with all aspects about buying property in Spain, from the legal side; to furnishing or customising your home